In this travel


In this travel


I think of all those women. In my 37 wars. And in the storms that lead to being who you are today.
I think of the pitched battles, the struggle and the effort that each step involves, each scar. In the walls that rise, and in which we demolish … In times of crisis. In the earthquakes of 8.5 on the Richter scale.
I think of those who stayed on the road. In which they were launched in a body to earth and in which they sprouted after the nuclear explosion.
I think of who lost or had to amputate some limbs to continue.
I think of the Clementines in the garden. In Idir.
I think of the brave men full of fear and cowardice that are authentic heroic acts in the Brownlee brothers.
I believe that in this trip I have embedded the lived without ceasing to live and fit, with more and without that less, or at least that is the intention. And, sometimes, the intention, is the only thing that counts.
I think of those who are the center of their world, those who love and value … In those who converted a vital need into the tyranny of their shadow. In those who consider and react by taking for granted and seated that they are also the center of the world of others canceling out any will. Who are outstanding to what you say, do, and how you say and do. And I wonder if that would not question if they really love each other or depend on how much others see them.
I think of the spotlights and how there are those under them, not able to distinguish the light. And what else gives? Is it not equally necessary?
I think that there are no types of people, but moments in the lives of people … And that, according to the moment, they evolve, involute or stagnate.
Moments in which we measure ourselves, in which the level of exigency and expectation mark us. In which we are hard to dry or test ourselves until we are exhausted.
I think of the other side, in the faces of the same coin, in diminishing importance to everything and obviating, so that nothing that is done and said will have an effect on something or someone. And here is the justification for being irresponsible. Or maybe if we all decide in unison to change something, that something will not change?
I think of the wave-particle duality. In being yourself and that’s it.
I think of the mysterious delight of the sizigias that gives the firmament and the mud in its density.
I think of that signature that makes the document public.
I think of Idir’s sister … And in those confessions that touched dawn, in her laughter and in her tears … In the absurdity of most of the things we hold and do not need … In living …
And although my suitcase was very full and came back almost empty, I feel that I took a lot and did not leave anything. Sometimes it happens, and when a trip ends, you realize, when you get home, that you have only just begun.

Copyright © Dácil Rodríguez – All rights reserved

Comentarios

Entradas populares